- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on an ultimate desert safari in the sands of Liwa
- Visit oasis in the desert full of palm groves and fresh water pools
Liwa is about 200 kilometers from Abu Dhabi. On the northern periphery of the mysterious Rub al Khali (Empty Quarter) – the world’s largest sand desert – is the refreshing Liwa oasis that was once the dwelling place of the Bani Yas tribe – the ancestors of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family.
Strewn with majestic greenery, Liwa is a dreamlike place to chill-out and indulge in some daring desert activities, thanks to its towering dune formations. Liwa includes the Moreeb sand dune which is one of the highest in the world, rising to a height of more than 300 meters.
Our experienced drivers will take you on a memorable ride along the challenging and colorful golden sands which allows you to view the spellbinding beauty of the Liwa desert landscape comprising of ancient fossil rocks as well as camel rocks.
Moreover, this Liwa Safari trip includes a lunch and a visit to fresh water pools and palm groves in the oasis that symbolize the way the Bedouins led their modest life during the pre-oil era.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel or residence in Abu Dhabi
- Desert dune driving
- Lunch in a desert oasis
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.