- Desert safaris
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 200
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the thrills, jumps and bumps of dune bashing
- Enjoy an adventurous camel ride
- Marvel at a belly dancing show
- Savor a delicious barbecue dinner and unlimited soft drinks
The first stop is a camel farm, where you can visit the animals and take some pictures to capture the experience. The guides will prepare the vehicle to take an adventurous ride dune bashing. Enjoy the thrill as the 4x4 travels up and down the steep slopes of the red desert dunes.
You may get chance to see the sunset by standing on top the dunes. You can jump and play on the sand, and take photographs of the beautiful landscape. After sunset, head to a traditional desert camp where you will be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates. At the camp, you can also enjoy a camel ride.
Experience sand boarding from the top of the dune, balancing your weight with your feet fixed to a sand board, before skiing down the dune. Then you will have the opportunity to enjoy belly dances, henna tattoos and Shisha.
Savor a delicious barbecue dinner buffet before your guide picks you up and takes you back to your hotel or desired return location.
- Land cruiser with experienced driver guide
- Camel farm visit
- Arabic coffee and dates
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna paintings
- Arabic traditional costumes for photo shoots
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Alcohol (available to purchase)
- Quad bike (booking available at the camp)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationIt is essential that the right hotel name and the room number is provided to arrange pick-up for this activity As a sign of respect to the Islamic Culture here in the UAE, alcoholic beverages and Belly Dancing will not be included on the list of activities we offer at the desert camp in Abu Dhabi