- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Visit Abu Dhabi's unique falcon hospital and falconry museum
- Watch a falcon getting a pedicure
- See falcons soar majestically in a freeflight aviary
- Get a souvenir photo with a falcon on your arm
The hospital is centrally located in Abu Dhabi, close to the international airport, and has taken care of more than 42,000 falcons since it opened in 1999. In 2007 it opened its doors to visitors and you will come closer to falcons than you ever thought possible.
You will get to visit the unique falconry museum where you can learn the traditional heritage of falconry and explore displays of special falconry tools and equipment.
Move on to the examination room to see the precious birds undergoing feather repair and pedicures! Discover the hard work that goes into nursing falcons.
At the hospital’s large free-flight aviary, you will see the falcons flying free, but the highlight of the tour is the extraordinary opportunity to have a majestic falcon sit on your arm in the beautiful hospital gardens and to get a souvenir photograph of the experience.
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.