- duration 06 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy dunebashing, sand boarding and camel ride in the desert
- Live cultural entertainment like belly dance & Tanoura dance included
- Feast on our barbecue buffet dinner at an authentic Bedouin camp
- Round trip transport from Abu Dhabi city provided
Our safari guide/driver will pick up you from any shopping malls, hotels or famous places in Abu Dhabi city (shared basis). Hop into the Land Cruiser and head for the Al Khalim Desert. The adventure begins soon after. Stay put in your seat as our off-road vehicle glides through the desert sand, driving up and down the Arabian dunes, during the dune-bashing session.
Next comes a trip to a camel farm but before that it is time to take some photos in the middle of the desert. Afterward, we will take you to our traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men and women.
Experience ageless Arabic hospitality on arrival as falafels, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and water are served. Enjoy riding a camel and try a variety of activities like sandboarding, henna painting and donning traditional Arabic outfits for photography, among others.
Time for evening entertainers: A belly dance show and a Tanoura dance performance. This is followed by a barbecue buffet dinner. Why not try shisha smoking with Arabic coffee after the dinner is over?
The camp's lights will be turned off for star gazing as the night falls. Take some rest in the camp and watch the starry desert sky. We will drop you off at your hotel or pre-arranged drop-off point in the city after the tour is over.
- Round-trip transportation from and to Abu Dhabi city in 4X4, air-conditioned Land Cruiser (shared basis)
- This tour is led by an experienced, English-speaking safari marshal
- Activities: Dune bashing, photo sessions (inc. in traditional Arabic dress), camel farm visit, sand boarding, henna painting, camel ride, falcon encounter
- Ageless Arabic hospitality: Falafel, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks & water served on arrival in our Bedouin camp
- A delicious traditional dinner (BBQ dinner with Arabic dishes)
- Tanoura and belly dance performances
- Shisha smoking with Arabic coffee and star gazing
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad bike riding (approximately AED 50 for 10 minutes)
- Prevention of spreading the Covid-19, Shisha smoking is prohibited during the evening desert safari for the meantime as an order from the Department of Tourism & Culture - Abu Dhabi
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.